Heroes Wanted – Join Team Trustev
Lead Technical Specialist
Europe’s Top Technology Startup, Trustev, is growing fast and is now seeking a talented technical specialist to support our Sales and Business Development activities worldwide. Have you a passion for SaaS application/software development in C# and dot.net, a knowledge of Windows Azure and a strong set of interpersonal skills? If so then you may have found your dream job.
As our Lead Technical Specialist, you will act as a technical advisor and resource for our sales team by providing technical expertise during customer interactions and integrations. You will be looked at as our “go-to” pre and post-sales technical expert in the company, and your influence will be critical as we expand.
For the proven professional with a strong technical knowledge base, this is a great opportunity to represent our unique and completely disruptive software solutions in a growing marketplace.
- Assist in the deployment and implementation Trustev platform solutions, from planning to acceptance, and work with customers to resolve any outstanding technical issues. Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Works with sales team and clients to design, create and present business solutions to improve client fraud prevention using Trustev products and services. Design implementation solutions according to customer’s technical requirements. Works with sales function in the development of account plans for larger clients.
- Collaborates with a variety of internal functional areas to ensure solutions are implemented and supported in line with client expectations and provide follow on technical support to clients during post implementation phase.
- Able to convey customer requirements to product management team. Provides input on product development or enhancements to existing products to product marketing function.
Based out of our office in Cork, or in exceptional cases, our Dublin office we are looking for a candidate with the following skills:
- Self-starter with strong problem solving skills and the ability to articulate concise solutions. Excellent team/autonomous work capabilities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, BIS, MIS or significant experience in a related field is required.
To apply for the role click here